Did you know that 💟 LOVE 💟 is the most connective of all emotions and thus love RAISES CONSCIOUSNESS? By raising your consciousness, you become more aware of everything: YOURSELF, other PEOPLE, your surroundings, and the WORLD around you!
Accepting “what is” is a “recognition” of what is going on around us and not necessarily an “agreement” to what is happening. With that said, what are your thoughts manifesting?? (I hope that it isn’t fear.) Remember if something is “real” in your brain, it will be “real” in the physical. In this potent time, what do you wish to attract? Negativity, resistance, anger, disappointment, chaos or fear? Or love, hope, abundance, inspiration and compassion?
Emotions carry their own vibration. When you come from a place of fear or doubt, you decrease your vibration. Emotions like love, peace, or joy carry a vibration between 500–600hz, while fear vibrates at 100hz?
It is vital that you align your thoughts to manifest positive outcomes. (This doesn’t mean you are walking around “happy” with what is going on in the world around you, but rather how you are reacting to it.) When you come from a place of love, peace, or joy, you are not just raising your own vibration, but doing your part to raise the vibration of your home, your neighborhood, your town, your state and even that of the planet as a whole. Something so useful right now.
You can raise your vibration through meditation, grounding (or earthling); listening to music or singing; utilizing a creative outlet, focusing on gratitude, spending time in nature, as well as accepting what is.
It is also helpful to remember to stay hydrated, mindful of what you eat, and take breaks from both the news and social media as needed, if not all together.
Accept what is and do your best to try to raise your vibration. It is something small we can do, but its impact ripples far wider than you think.
What if stay-at-home orders, quarantining and social distancing are giving us the space and time that we need to reflect and evaluate the current path that we are on?
What if during this time, we are being given the opportunity to make changes or adjustments, or to choose an entirely different path all together?
Quarantine for many is terrifying. Maybe you are finding yourself with more time on your hands than what you are used to? Maybe you feel that you have less time? Time is a gift and we get to choose how we use it. Here is a list of 40 things that you can do to honor the time that you have been given.
- Get plenty of rest. (Rest keeps your body and mind healthy and strong.)
- Bake something. If you make a double batch, share with someone. Baking can also help with stress as some find it to be calming and soothing.
- Be present. To be present means to have your focus, your attention, your thoughts you’re your feelings all on the task is at hand. You are present when you let go of the past and you don’t focus on the future.
- Check-in with family, friends, and neighbors to see how they are doing. You can see if anybody needs anything.
- Clean your home, vehicle, and garage. A messy, dirty, or cluttered space can make a person feel anxious and less focused.
- De-clutter cabinets, drawers and closets. Clutter is nothing but unprocessed memories. Clear the clutter and give what you no longer need away. If you aren’t able to donate items, put them aside in a box and when you hear of someone needing something, go to that box and give what is in need away.
- Detox your social media feeds and contacts. You are what you read and come in contact with every day. Social media is a magnet for negativity and fear and it has the ability to ignite panic and false information at an exponential rate. Protect your own energy and mental state by unfriending, un-following, hiding posts and/or muting people who spread negativity and fear into your world.
- Educate yourself on how to preserve food.
- Email or call local non-profit organizations in your area and ask how you can be of assistance.
- Establish a community garden where you live.
- Exercise your intuition and learn to trust it. We all have intuition. Gut feelings are intuition.
- Fill your home or space with positive energy. Play music, open the windows to let fresh air in, pull back the curtains to let natural light flow in, invite nature in with houseplants, hang things that make you happy, or add some color around you.
- Find a personal mantra or daily prayer that you can say when you get up in the morning or throughout your day. A personal mantra is an affirmation to motivate and inspire you to be your best self. It is typically a positive phrase or statement that you use to affirm the way you want to live your life.
- Find things or do things that make you laugh.
- Get familiar old fashioned remedies that you already have in your cabinets with things like apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, baking soda, cinnamon and turmeric (to name a few).
- Get moving! Exercise, walk, move your body or dance.
- If you are religious, use this time to strengthen your relationship with your God/Creator. If you are spiritual, use this time to strengthen your spirituality.
- If/when you start planting your garden, plant a little extra for neighbors and strangers.
- Incorporate gratitude into your day. Go for a walk and in your head think about what you are grateful for, or before you go to bed at night, recite a list and give thanks for what you are grateful for.
- Incorporate uplifting sound into your day through music, chanting or church hymns.
- If you have children, have them journal as well.
- Learn deep breathing techniques. Deep breathing can decrease stress, stimulate the lymphatic system and increase both immunity and energy.
- Learn to meditate. Meditation clears the mind, calms the body and helps with decision making.
- Look around your home for ways you can scale back on your water and electrical use.
- Observe how much food you waste and make changes accordingly.
- Offer support to first responders, hospital workers, and public health officials in your area.
- Organize old family photos. (If you have children, teach them about relatives in old photos.)
- Read the books you have never started. Re-read books that you already have read.
- Reconnect your body to the earth. This is also known as grounding (or earthing). Grounding neutralizes free radicals. One way to ground is to walk barefoot outside.
- Research and get familiar with the term “Mutual Aid.” Imagine living it.
- Search your home for items that you can fix or repurpose instead of throwing away.
- Share whatever you have with another.
- Smile at others.
- Spend time outside in nature.
- Start something you have always wanted to start like a hobby, an organization or a skill set.
- Take the time to write a letter or send a card to somebody who matters to you. Teach your children how to write a letter or note and mail it off.
- Teach yourself to play an instrument.
- Throw your weight behind anyone willing to take on difficulty for the well-being of the collective.
- Unsubscribe from email and mail solicitations that you no longer need or want.
- Use this time to release grudges and forgive those who you think have wronged you.
How are you spending your time? Drop me a line or comment below to let me know.
Keep Calm! What if COVID-19 (a.k.a. The Coronavirus) is Just a Paradigm Shift?
What if the “Virus” is doing exactly what it is supposed to do? To dismantle which no longer serves us?
I know that it is hard right now, but it is VERY important to NOT get swept up in the panic and anxiety surrounding what is going on in the world around us right now. The fear and panic is manifesting low (negative or heavy) vibrational energy. PLEASE DO NO ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE DRAGGED DOWN. It is important that we all hold ourselves at a HIGHER VIBRATIONAL LEVEL. What if the “Coronavirus” is really just a paradigm shift? A paradigm shift is defined as “an important change that happens when the usual way of thinking, or doing something, is replaced by a new and different way.” What if this shift will bring about changes within us, within our society and even within our planet? What if this shift or change will make us look at the world around us differently and as a result we will go about our daily lives differently? What if this shift helps us to shed what no longer serves us, or our highest good? What if this shift teaches us to get back to basics and live a simpler life? What if this shift opens our eyes to the idea that sharing makes more sense than trying to be successful on our own? This isn’t a bad thing, it is just different than what we are used to. What if all of this “down-time” we are experiencing is giving us time to hit the “reset button” along with time to think and reflect? Change can be scary, but that is why it is important that we keep our vibrational levels high (positive). We must not react from a place of fear, but from a place of compassion. Things like war, violence, racism, greed and hatred are NOT the answer. We cannot solve any problem if we remain at a low vibration. If you want to do your part in smoothing the transition that we are currently experiencing, raise your vibration.