*** This post isn’t intended to create fear, or about going out and hoarding food or panic buying, but rather to get people thinking… *** The photos in this post are from a local grocery… More
In Order to Shift your Awareness/Consciousness, You must become a “Truth Seeker”
If ever there was a time on this planet to seek the truth, now might be as good of a time as any.
Unfortunately, most people aren’t “Truth Seekers.” It is impossible to shift your awareness (or your “consciousness”) while being opposed to reality. Most people don’t seek the truth or even want to know the truth because they prefer to look for things that make them feel comfort, pleasure and/or approval. Many people only want truth if it makes them feel good, and when it starts to get uncomfortable or feel bad – they look the other way.
As a “Truth Seeker” you must be willing to follow the evidence wherever it leads, and you need to be willing to not go along with what the majority of other people believe, or think they have heard. It is important to note that the “truth” isn’t necessarily found in social media memes, posts, or re-shared stories; your news sources, or from one of your drinking buddies. The evidence trail usually needs to be followed deeper to get to the truth. When seeking the truth, you need to be willing to put aside your beliefs, religion, previous teachings, things you were taught as a child, your programming and your own biases, so you can be open without resistance or hesitation to what you may discover, even if it’s inconvenient and uncomfortable and contradicts everything you believe. Nothing should be off limits or safe from criticism and you SHOULD question everything! As you shift your awareness, you will start to see clearly without the filter of your conditioned mind. When you seek the truth, you shift your consciousness to a higher level of well-being.
We all have the power to send a blessing to another person, a specific area or to things (like food) before we eat it. You don’t need to be religious, belong to a certain church or even have any specific religious or spiritual training to send a blessing. You can simple asked that something be “blessed” or you can ask that God/Source, Angels and even Spirit Guides bless…(fill in the blank.)
When you “bless” another person, place or thing, you raise its vibration. And, not that we are looking for anything in return, but when we send a blessing, we also raise our own vibration.
Recently, when illness, violence and fear started to spread during the Covid Pandemic and the riots in the city of Chicago, I would go for a walk each morning and send a blessing. When I got to the park that I consider to be the center of my neighborhood, I would picture a ball of light. I would ask “God, Angels and My Spirit Guides to… “Please bless and protect my neighborhood, my town, my county, my state, my country and the world from illness, violence, hate, and fear.” As I did this, I would picture the white light going out in a spiral, and I would visualize it first covering my town, my county, then the state, the United States, and then the entire globe. I did also say the town’s name, along with the county and state’s name, but there is no wrong way to send a blessing. When I was done asking for the blessing, I would say “thank you” or “and so it is.”
When it came to the above-mentioned blessing, I did ask assistance from God, Angels, and my Spirit Guides most of the time, but there were times that I also asked Mother Mary to assist, and I called upon Jesus Christ, as well. Again, there is no wrong way to send a blessing, just like there isn’t a wrong way to pray. My mentors have always taught me that as long as the intention is there, all is fine.
Here are some other examples on how to send a blessing:
- As you say goodbye to someone, you can wish them to “Have a blessed day!” or “Bless your heart!”
- Before you eat, you can say out loud or in your head, “Bless this food!
- Maybe you see someone out in public, or at work who is going through something or struggling with something. In your head, you can say, “Bless that person.”
- You can also ask that animals and geographic locations be blessed.
- You can send a blessing to buildings, such as to schools. An example would be “Please bless and protect (i.e. School) and all of the students and staff who are there.”
- You can also send a blessing to your children, family members and your friends.
The list can go on and on….
If this resonates with you, or you feel the pull to do so, try sending a blessing to someone or something today. When you are done, see if anything feels lighter or different to you.
Did you know that 💟 LOVE 💟 is the most connective of all emotions and thus love RAISES CONSCIOUSNESS? By raising your consciousness, you become more aware of everything: YOURSELF, other PEOPLE, your surroundings, and the WORLD around you!
Accepting “what is” is a “recognition” of what is going on around us and not necessarily an “agreement” to what is happening. With that said, what are your thoughts manifesting?? (I hope that it isn’t fear.) Remember if something is “real” in your brain, it will be “real” in the physical. In this potent time, what do you wish to attract? Negativity, resistance, anger, disappointment, chaos or fear? Or love, hope, abundance, inspiration and compassion?
Emotions carry their own vibration. When you come from a place of fear or doubt, you decrease your vibration. Emotions like love, peace, or joy carry a vibration between 500–600hz, while fear vibrates at 100hz?
It is vital that you align your thoughts to manifest positive outcomes. (This doesn’t mean you are walking around “happy” with what is going on in the world around you, but rather how you are reacting to it.) When you come from a place of love, peace, or joy, you are not just raising your own vibration, but doing your part to raise the vibration of your home, your neighborhood, your town, your state and even that of the planet as a whole. Something so useful right now.
You can raise your vibration through meditation, grounding (or earthling); listening to music or singing; utilizing a creative outlet, focusing on gratitude, spending time in nature, as well as accepting what is.
It is also helpful to remember to stay hydrated, mindful of what you eat, and take breaks from both the news and social media as needed, if not all together.
Accept what is and do your best to try to raise your vibration. It is something small we can do, but its impact ripples far wider than you think.
Would you like to elevate your vibration and remove confusion or disorder between you and another? I have a quick, little exercise that you can do anywhere: I want you to send *love* to someone who bothers you. At first, this may not be easy, but you will feel freer every time you do it. When you send love to someone who you feel has wronged you, you are practicing unconditional love and compassion. In return, you will feel better and more empowered. When practicing unconditional love and compassion, you raise your own vibration. When we raise our own vibration, we elevate the vibration of the planet as well. I don’t know of any better time to do this? Can you?
I first wrote about this exercise back in January of 2019. You can re-visit it here: https://healriseupandascendwithamber.wordpress.com/2019/01/13/strengthen-your-emotional-power-with-this-quick-little-exercise/
What if stay-at-home orders, quarantining and social distancing are giving us the space and time that we need to reflect and evaluate the current path that we are on?
What if during this time, we are being given the opportunity to make changes or adjustments, or to choose an entirely different path all together?
What if you took a Mental Health Day Away from Covid-19?
What if you distanced yourself away from the news, other people’s opinions, empty store shelves and social media for just one day?
It is fair to say that we are all suffering from Covid-19 Overwhelm. Too much of anything is never a good thing and sometimes too much information can send you down the rabbit hole. I am also a firm believer that if information needs to get to you, it will find you.
Under normal circumstances we all deal with varying levels of stress in our day-to-day lives, but throw in a pandemic, and there are many new layers of stress added personally, professionally, emotionally and even physically. Anytime you feel that your stress level is about to reach its peak, it is time to hit the reset button. What if you took a day and hit the reset button?
What if you hit the reset button by turning off the news on your TV or electronic devices? The same news will be there tomorrow. And as I said before, I am a firm believer that if information needs to get to you, it will find you.
What if for a day you ignore any text messages from friends or family that have to do with the virus? And likewise, what if YOU refrain for a day from sending or forwarding around any text messages to friends or family that have to do with health information, funny memes or do I dare say a “designated Corona Prayer?” Don’t take this the wrong way, we should ALL be praying during this time but there is no “one-size-fits-all” prayer that if the chain gets broken by someone not forwarding it we are all screwed.
What if for a day you stayed out of the store? Looking at empty shelves that are missing necessities doesn’t help anybody’s stress level. Observing others dashing in and out of aisles like the virus is going to “bite them” while they are stocking piling for the end of the world can get under one’s skin and get in your head, too.
This may be the hardest suggestion yet, but what if you don’t participate in anything on social media that has to do with the Corona Virus for just a day? And by this I mean, you aren’t giving your time, energy or attention to any so-called (debatable) stats and facts, memes, images or news stories that appear in your news feed. What if you refrained from beating others over the head about how they need to be staying home with your posts, comments and temporary profile picture? (I get it, you feel that by spreading the word you are helping the situation or feel that you have a piece of control when everything seems out of control, but really, you are just beating more people up who are already feeling down. The ones who are not staying home or social distancing are not at home on social media to see you telling them to stay at home!)
Take a mental health day and do something that you enjoyed doing before all of the started. Do something that you find to be relaxing, try to rest, or try something that you have always wanted to do. I promise that you will feel more balanced if you distance yourself from the news, information and the many opinions surrounding the virus and the fall out around it. Even if it is just for a day, try to ignore it and leave it in a corner like a misbehaved child and go fill your head with something else.
Quarantine for many is terrifying. Maybe you are finding yourself with more time on your hands than what you are used to? Maybe you feel that you have less time? Time is a gift and we get to choose how we use it. Here is a list of 40 things that you can do to honor the time that you have been given.
- Get plenty of rest. (Rest keeps your body and mind healthy and strong.)
- Bake something. If you make a double batch, share with someone. Baking can also help with stress as some find it to be calming and soothing.
- Be present. To be present means to have your focus, your attention, your thoughts you’re your feelings all on the task is at hand. You are present when you let go of the past and you don’t focus on the future.
- Check-in with family, friends, and neighbors to see how they are doing. You can see if anybody needs anything.
- Clean your home, vehicle, and garage. A messy, dirty, or cluttered space can make a person feel anxious and less focused.
- De-clutter cabinets, drawers and closets. Clutter is nothing but unprocessed memories. Clear the clutter and give what you no longer need away. If you aren’t able to donate items, put them aside in a box and when you hear of someone needing something, go to that box and give what is in need away.
- Detox your social media feeds and contacts. You are what you read and come in contact with every day. Social media is a magnet for negativity and fear and it has the ability to ignite panic and false information at an exponential rate. Protect your own energy and mental state by unfriending, un-following, hiding posts and/or muting people who spread negativity and fear into your world.
- Educate yourself on how to preserve food.
- Email or call local non-profit organizations in your area and ask how you can be of assistance.
- Establish a community garden where you live.
- Exercise your intuition and learn to trust it. We all have intuition. Gut feelings are intuition.
- Fill your home or space with positive energy. Play music, open the windows to let fresh air in, pull back the curtains to let natural light flow in, invite nature in with houseplants, hang things that make you happy, or add some color around you.
- Find a personal mantra or daily prayer that you can say when you get up in the morning or throughout your day. A personal mantra is an affirmation to motivate and inspire you to be your best self. It is typically a positive phrase or statement that you use to affirm the way you want to live your life.
- Find things or do things that make you laugh.
- Get familiar old fashioned remedies that you already have in your cabinets with things like apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, baking soda, cinnamon and turmeric (to name a few).
- Get moving! Exercise, walk, move your body or dance.
- If you are religious, use this time to strengthen your relationship with your God/Creator. If you are spiritual, use this time to strengthen your spirituality.
- If/when you start planting your garden, plant a little extra for neighbors and strangers.
- Incorporate gratitude into your day. Go for a walk and in your head think about what you are grateful for, or before you go to bed at night, recite a list and give thanks for what you are grateful for.
- Incorporate uplifting sound into your day through music, chanting or church hymns.
- If you have children, have them journal as well.
- Learn deep breathing techniques. Deep breathing can decrease stress, stimulate the lymphatic system and increase both immunity and energy.
- Learn to meditate. Meditation clears the mind, calms the body and helps with decision making.
- Look around your home for ways you can scale back on your water and electrical use.
- Observe how much food you waste and make changes accordingly.
- Offer support to first responders, hospital workers, and public health officials in your area.
- Organize old family photos. (If you have children, teach them about relatives in old photos.)
- Read the books you have never started. Re-read books that you already have read.
- Reconnect your body to the earth. This is also known as grounding (or earthing). Grounding neutralizes free radicals. One way to ground is to walk barefoot outside.
- Research and get familiar with the term “Mutual Aid.” Imagine living it.
- Search your home for items that you can fix or repurpose instead of throwing away.
- Share whatever you have with another.
- Smile at others.
- Spend time outside in nature.
- Start something you have always wanted to start like a hobby, an organization or a skill set.
- Take the time to write a letter or send a card to somebody who matters to you. Teach your children how to write a letter or note and mail it off.
- Teach yourself to play an instrument.
- Throw your weight behind anyone willing to take on difficulty for the well-being of the collective.
- Unsubscribe from email and mail solicitations that you no longer need or want.
- Use this time to release grudges and forgive those who you think have wronged you.
How are you spending your time? Drop me a line or comment below to let me know.
Keep Calm! What if COVID-19 (a.k.a. The Coronavirus) is Just a Paradigm Shift?
What if the “Virus” is doing exactly what it is supposed to do? To dismantle which no longer serves us?
I know that it is hard right now, but it is VERY important to NOT get swept up in the panic and anxiety surrounding what is going on in the world around us right now. The fear and panic is manifesting low (negative or heavy) vibrational energy. PLEASE DO NO ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE DRAGGED DOWN. It is important that we all hold ourselves at a HIGHER VIBRATIONAL LEVEL. What if the “Coronavirus” is really just a paradigm shift? A paradigm shift is defined as “an important change that happens when the usual way of thinking, or doing something, is replaced by a new and different way.” What if this shift will bring about changes within us, within our society and even within our planet? What if this shift or change will make us look at the world around us differently and as a result we will go about our daily lives differently? What if this shift helps us to shed what no longer serves us, or our highest good? What if this shift teaches us to get back to basics and live a simpler life? What if this shift opens our eyes to the idea that sharing makes more sense than trying to be successful on our own? This isn’t a bad thing, it is just different than what we are used to. What if all of this “down-time” we are experiencing is giving us time to hit the “reset button” along with time to think and reflect? Change can be scary, but that is why it is important that we keep our vibrational levels high (positive). We must not react from a place of fear, but from a place of compassion. Things like war, violence, racism, greed and hatred are NOT the answer. We cannot solve any problem if we remain at a low vibration. If you want to do your part in smoothing the transition that we are currently experiencing, raise your vibration.